Wednesday, May 16

Redford (a song by Sufjan Stevens)

Behold, I am a graduate student. I drink my morning cappuccino (iced, because the weather is warmer now) from an empty jar that once held Loyd Grossman's recipe of Tikka Masala. A large percentage of my flatmates eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. I ask questions that you can't find answers to on the internet but only in some old dusty books, some of which have last been read before the advent of highlighters.

I am fond of my thesis, and cannot explain it briefly to people who don't know a smattering of medieval lit. HOW AWESOME IS THAT. I love obscurity.

3 comments:

Honeybee said...

Your post highlights some wonderful thoughts that are now dancing in my head...iced cappuccino, Tikka Masala, and rummaging through old books...sounds absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212