Friday, December 3

new project. woe is me. it is my own fault.

I am a horrible person. I am stressed out, I think. Why? Because I just started ANOTHER project. Oh my. WHY did I do that? I don't know. But I did want to read through the Christmas Poems book in a study. How silly of me. Oh good grief . . .

*sigh*

Well, I also cannot wait until I get a certain Christmas present of a camera, which will be oodles of fun:) Next term is looking shaky, though, because I am having a weird Friday. It is all weird. Crazy people. Umm. Right. Enough running off at the mouth about nothing, pick a book or something to write about instead of blabbering!

1 comment:

Harbin said...

You are not a horrible person.

I cannot either wait until your anticipated photographic cadeau achieves fruition. It will be a joyous occasion.

Blabber all you like.

Cheers,
-HQ