Friday, November 19

colds and social schedules.

Am not feeling good. Have cold. Colds are from the devil. Esp. after I went through all that trouble to write such a good set of analyses! Well, maybe they weren't that good, but still. I am in no mood to hush my ego when my chest feels so tight that I might burst a lung if I had a fancy to yawn.

Heh. Yes. Well, I am going to go take myself a shower and clean the kitchen and take cold medicine. And make tea. I really really need tea. I NEED tea. Tea is good for you, and also caffeinated. I want to go back to sleep. It is useless.

Somebody had better post on my little typing binge in the classroom or I . . . will . . . uhh . . . POST some MORE. So there. I'll do that Monday, or something. Concert tonight, party tomorrow, church the next, and then antitheses in Medieval and Renaissance literature. Shockingly busy social schedule.

No comments: