Thursday, November 18

Amazing. Completely amazing.

My favorite professor asked me to post something and I had a deadline for another class. It was not twenty minutes and several tracks from The Lord of the Rings soundtracks before I was finished with an analysis that was really not bad, if I do say so myself.

Suddenly the fourteenth century heckfire and tarnation sermons look like the pieces of gothic art that they probably are if I would take a fifty-third look at them from the right angle.

Sometimes I light candles and send up prayers for people I know, and let them be lit while I study. It isn't a Catholic thing or a Pagan one, just a remembrance and a reminder. Plus, somehow flames are calming. Don't ask me why and no, I am not a pyromaniac. But two of the three I lit tonight just went out:(

No comments: