Thursday, October 7

listening to evanescence, oddly enough.

My cat is making me tired; she is sleepy and purring on my lap and very soft indeed, inducing me to smooth her fur (already smooth) and talk to her as she drifts off. Unfortunately there is an element of osmosis to this, and I am becoming sleepy too. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I was very bugbitten last night and kept waking up in the middle of the night, early in the morning, blah . . . I didn't sleep well. I have bug bites all over my arms and head. Due to the itchiness of them I am wearing a t-shirt instead of my traditional practise of Finals Sweatshirt Week.

I have my final exam for my Arthurian Legend class and though it shouldn't be too hard, I still have a paper to write and a lot of stuff to do on top of it. I'm not feeling as overwhelmed as I am finding it just plain hard to wade through all of this stuff. My life over the next month is going to be full of people, and I keep butting heads with a couple people that don't want to understand that the ends are never justification for the means. Thank goodness some of them are online and not all face to face.

I need to find a way past this so I can concentrate on my classes and my work. I must find a way past it. This is so stupid.

No comments: