Tuesday, September 28

klafooty

I got a lot of reading done, so I was something close to livable tonight. At least, I think so. I'm pretty sure I bugged one of my sisters with my renditions of a a variety of genres of music, but then it wasn't intentional because I sincerely believed that she had fallen asleep. My apologies, but I kind of made up for it by making something weird with peaches and butter and eggs and flour with a french name. It said "Clafoutis" on the recipe but I've translated it to be "Klafooty".

I've also decided that I don't like making desserts.

Time to go sit in bed and read Bridget Jones' Diary and giggle helplessly into sleep.

"I've decided: I'm giving up men. And carbohydrates."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh... I can give up the men, and I can give up the carbs... but with a word like klafooty... who'd want to give that up?

-Dess

miss rika said...

Hallo, Dessie:) I wasn't serious about giving up men or carbs. Someday I will have a slave to wash my car on Saturdays and bring me very carbful snacks when I am writing very-$$-making books. I really do like the word "klafooty" though, it is definitely a keeper . . .

Anonymous said...

"Someday I will have a slave to wash my car on Saturdays and bring me very carbful snacks..."

You've met my husband? ;)

Anonymous said...

Kappooee. I don't know if I signed the last mssg or not, but it was still little Miss Dessie.

miss rika said...

Unfortunately I have not met said husband but if marrying allows such wondrous things as free car washes then I might consider it more seriously. *thinks hard*